- Hands free, perfect for active parents
- Helps soothe fussy babies
- Promotes the bond between parent and child
- Makes breastfeeding even more convenient
- Versatile, many carrying positions
- Suitable for newborns through toddlers up to 35 lbs
- Convenient, compact design
- Fun and fashionable fabric choices
- Comfortably distributes baby's weight
- 10 sizes for a perfect fit
- Optional leg padding for baby's comfort in the hip carry
- Easy care, easy wear. Machine wash, line dry
- Hand made in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
About the fabrics
Our slings are made out of a variety of woven stretch cotton blend fabrics. Our fabrics stretch just a bit widthwise, not lengthwise. The stretch is similar to that of stretch denim, just enough to add comfort but not so much that the sling stretches out. Our slings are not made of knit fabrics.
Pouch slings are:
- Stretch Twill: A strong, durable fabric characterized by diagonal micro ridges on the face of the fabric. Stretch twill is often used for khaki pants, for example. Appropriate year round. Softens nicely after washing.
- Stretch Denim: A durable twill fabric that is most popular in indigo blue. It softens a lot after washing.
- Stretch Sateen: Sateen describes a kind of weave which makes a smoother finish than traditional weaves. It has more thread surface on the face of the cloth than other basic weaves giving a softer hand and more lustrous look. Think of very high thread count bed sheets with a touch of stretch. This is our thinnest and coolest fabric, ideal for summer but wearable year round.
- Stretch Corduroy: A thick woven fabric with raised vertically cut lines called "wales" running lengthwise down the fabric; it is often used for pants or jackets. Cords are measured by “wales”. The higher the wale number, the thinner the lines. Corduroy is most appropriate for cool fall and winter weather. Corduroy pouches are a good addition to your baby wearing 'wardrobe'; however if you are only buying one pouch we would recommend you start with another fabric such as twill or sateen. Corduroy pouches can be "clingy" and hard to adjust if you are just learning.
- the easiest and most versatile carrier to use, whether for a newborn or a 3 year old.
- quick and easy to put on and take off
- compact to pack in a purse or diaper bag
- easy to care for
Find your size and learn different carry styles...
Find your Size!